Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Capri Palace Hotel & Spa - Capri, Italy
5 STAR LUXURY RESORT • 77 ROOMS & 11 SUITES
The Capri Palace was built at the foot of Mount Solaro, with its magnificent views over the Gulf of Naples and Ischia Island. With its stone floors, columns and vaulted ceilings, every element is a reminder of a glorious past that seems to come to life in all its splendor. The travertine baths, the warm tones of the fabrics, and the sumptuous white and gold décor give each room an understated elegance that combines with the feeling of a deliciously warm welcome. Some of the rooms and suites overlook an internal garden with a private swimming pool. During the entire season guests can enjoy moments of real relaxation by the heated swimming pool or the generously equipped spa that is led by a medical doctor and specialist in food science, immunology and aesthetic medicine. The one star Michelin L'Olivo restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine interpreted with great originality by chef Oliver Glowig. The hotel owns a splendid motorboat of 15 metres and a luxurious sailing boat of 20 metres, both used for private transfers and excursions.
• Stunning location with breathtaking views over the Bay of Naples and the island of Ischia.
• 80 luxurious rooms and suites, some with their own private heated pool and garden.
• L'Olivo, the gourmet restaurant, serves Mediterranean specialties in an elegant atmosphere.
• New outdoor heated swimming pool and full service Spa on property.
• A stroll through Anacapri's narrow streets and white houses leads to the Blue Grotto.